Monday 26 May 2014

Happy Congratulations by Stampin' up! in Blue and Silver

Hi there,
I make no secret that I love this stamp set right now, it's such a cute and quick set to work with producing great looking cards quickly and with limited supplies, just a few ink pads really. I think it's a great starter set if you haven't yet done a lot of stamping. 
Also see these Top Tips for Happy Congratulations (and the Hardwood B/G stamp too) :-)
So, today's card is stamped blues; I had some retired Baja Breeze card and so this was my base but you could use Soft Sky for a similar look.
The sentiment I have used here is from Sweet Essentials but the Happy Congratulations set does come with two of it's own.
I stamped the strings across in Slate and added the paper lanterns in Baja Breeze, Night of Navy and Silver Encore Ink, the silver has a lovely shimmer to it, see...
 I added the bow by stapling the ribbon to the card (using a mini staple) and then tying the bow around the staple, the bow covers the staple fine but I took this pic to share this technique with you ;-) 
OK, that's me done for today, I'm off out later to visit F.I.L. but will be back tomorrow with more cardy goodness for you.
Please don't forget these offers...
STAMPERS CLUB (starting now, join today!)
and
WEEKLY SPECIALS (great ribbon deals this week)
 and 
FREE PHOTOPOLYMER STAMPS OFFER (see my Facebook Page for a card made with these fab stamps)
only 'till the end of May, with just three designs left to choose from while stocks last so please choose soon...
And loads of goodies have been added to the CLEARANCE RACK, remember to take a look before they sell out!
Stampin' Hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...