Monday 19 May 2014

Petit Petals in Summer Starfruit with TOP TIPS for the Petit Petals stamps and punch!

Hello there,
Today I'm going to share with you a card made with the Petit Petals stamp and punch combo. This lovely set has become a firm favourite, and {as I promised to tell you} they are now shipping the punch! So you can happily order this great value set with the stamps and punch for just £18.95 in clear or £21.50 in wood to be sure of getting it fast. I reckon it has to be the best bargain of the Spring/Summer catalogue!
So, I have a card today for you using this set and I really had a fun time making this. Plus, you can make a lot of these really quickly if you need to too...
Colours used are Summer Starfuit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush and Bermuda Bay. 
I love these colours together and we had a blast making these cards in class :-) 
 and a Summer Starfruit ribbon bow to finish this card
  OK. so my TOP TIP: for using the punch with these flowers is to remember that one petal needs to be facing upwards from the edge of your card so the punch fits around it. Now, unlike some other flowers/punches it doesn't matter which petal on each flower goes at the top because they are all the same, bonus!
TOP TIP #2: to make this even easier to remember I have marked the bottom of my wood mounted stamps with a line. Just remember when you mount your stamps onto the wood that one petal points to the top!
OK, I hope that helps someone out there?If it does please let me know, and of course that you liked today's card too :-)
That's all from me for today, I'm off to play with some card and ink...

Just before you go please don't forget the new 
STAMPERS CLUB (starting now, join today!)
and
 and 
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...