Thursday 8 May 2014

Football Crazy!

Hi there,
Football Crazy, that's just the perfect title for this card and the little lad I gave it too, he truly is Football Crazy! I used the Hexagon punch to make this cool football background and added a Blue Ribbon rosette in his favourite team colour (Southampton).
Do you like my new little house I have to take pictures in btw? I picked it up when we went to London for the day last month ;-)
 I heat embossed with Gold Powder the birthday sentiment in the centre, the Heat Tool is actually on offer this week only as part of the Weekly Deals offer
 can't forget to add ribbon can we? Just "Man Style" with staples ;-)
 and inside I added a stamped off version of the rosette to finish
OK, that's it from me for now, I'l be back tomorrow though with more!
Just before you go please don't forget the new 
and
 and 

Stampin' hugs for today,

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card! And yes, I love your new little "house"! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...