Thursday 1 May 2014

Petit Petals, Starburst Sayings and Heat and Stick = Glitter Party!

Hello,
I'm back again :-)
I have a card today that we made at class after I made Zoe's birthday card (see HERE). I loved the colours and style of this card but as my next class was a stamp-a-stack I needed to make in simpler and speedier too, so this is the class version. I used the same colour combo of Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana and Sahara Sand..
 Love this Petit Petals stamps and matching punch combo and it's a bargain at just £18.95 in clear or £21.50 in wood mount, go HERE to see more :-) 
 and the white embossed Starburst sayings sentiment over Positively Chevron sparkles. 
I have loved playing with heat embossing lately and Heat and Stick powder is an old friend :-))))
OK, that's it, I'm off. Lots to do again today!
Thanks for looking :-)
Stampin' hugs,
Products Used to create this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...