Friday 30 September 2011

Class Sneaks...

Hi there,
Super quick post to share with you another of the makes we will be creating at this weeks classes, I will be here on Monday with my NEW stamp-a-stack cards for the next Christmas class, for more details and dates, see HERE, but hurry as the Monday is full already and the other dates are filling fast :-)
So, we will be making this card from tomorrow onwards, it uses lots of new products which I will explain more about when the NEW catalogue goes live tomorrow!! Whoop Whoop! Excited, me?? Just a bit!! :-D 
Inside
and an arty angle, I will however say to the ladies to add the scallop circle with dimensionals at class, not sure what I was thinking when I stuck it down? Lol!
Well, I hope you like today's card, I will be back tomorrow with more goodies and on Sunday there is a MASSIVE blog hop so be sure to pop over!
Stampin' Hugs for today,

4 comments:

  1. Loely card, that stamp set is up at the top of my "NEED" list.
    Bigs hugs ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOO SJ LOVE this DP!!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Aviary set manages to be both cute and elegant...love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the little birdie on the tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...