Monday 5 September 2011

Day 1 of the Retirement List Class

Hi there,
Over the next 3 days I have got classes, so from today I will be sharing with you the 3 cards we will be making at this Retirement List ;-)
First card is made using the Speciality DSP "Sweet and Sour" All the DSP in this catalogue is retiring (except the stacks) and so if there is some that you really need then I will placing an order on Wednesday if you would like to add to it then please email me.
So, back to the first card. I have used "Fun and Fast Notes" for this tent topper style card
Using a blender pen to colour the image with a little bling too :-)
and a flat "Julie" bow to decorate the bottom
If you would like to join us at my next class go to classes at the top of the page for dates, times and details.
HERE is the updated list of retiring products,
I must tell you that there are already a few sell outs though so email me asap with your order.
Right, must dash because the ladies will be here soon!
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...