Thursday 8 September 2011

Sold out and Gone Forever

Good Morning!
I don't have a card for you today but I am here to let you know that more lovely things are now sold out! If there are things you would like then please message me asap with your order so you don't miss out on the things you need!So, the full list is HERE but to save you having to look through to see what you can't have, the goods that are now sold out are:
Choo Choo Stamp Set
Sense of Time Stamp Set
2010-2012 In Colour Classic Ink Refils
Riding Hood Red 12"x12" Card stock
Jolly Holiday DSP
Silver Elastic Cord
Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets
Pewter Jumbo Eyelets
Star Punch
Afterthoughts (w) Hostess Set
Cute by the Inch (w) Hostess SetEmail me on sarah-janerae at sky dot com with your order
 I look forward to hearing from you soon and as I have a day to myself to create then I will be sure to have more projects to share too :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...