Friday 9 September 2011

More sell outs and a few cards too

Hello there,
I have the updated Retiring List HERE for you today with a couple more sell outs since yesterday,
12"x 12" Wild Wasabi Card and the Tart and Tangy stamp set.
So I will share with you a stamp set that are retiring today, and it's a great one for so many occasions-- it is Cheers to You and it's only £11.21 at the moment (while stocks last)
Great for CAS cards...
 Slightly more involved cards...
and full on "special" cards!
Click on the Cheers to you label at the bottom of this post for more ideas using this great set before it sells out forever!
Thanks for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow with a Simply Stampin' challenge card for you at 8am and a Retiring products Blog Hop at 10am too! 
Please message me if you would like to place an order before all the stamps/accessories you "need" sell out ;-)
Or if you would like to join my Stampers 6 club starting in October, a little SU! loveliness delivered to your door each month for 6 months plus receive the hostess benefits for one of those months too! More details HERE
Stampin' Hugs for today,

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...