Wednesday 7 September 2011

Last day and last card for this class

Happy Wednesday to you!
I have my last class for this week today and the last of the "retirement" cards, another of my favourite stamp sets is leaving us, Engraved Greetings. This set is just so useful, for men's cards especially, but everyone really, for more cards using any stamp sets I show on my blog, look at the bottom of the post and click on the name of the stamp you like in the "Labels".
Here we are using Celebration DSP which will also be going on the 31st September, or possibly before. If you would like to order anything I am placing an order today, message me to add to it,
Also leaving us is the 5/8" grosgrain ribbon. Here we layered up the H and B too ;-)
Well, not too many pictures today, still a few things left to do though so I will catch you later,
Stampin' Hugs for today,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...