Monday 26 September 2011

Last Chance to Order... It's This Week!

Hello,
Yes, this Friday is your last chance to order from the Last Chance List and some items from the mini catalogue too (messsage me to find out which are going!) There's quite a lot of things gone forever now too!
I am going to share with you another little card I have made with Strength and Hope, I love this set, the butterfly is just gorgeous and so easy to cut out too :-)
Love these little butterflies, I inked them in the NEW In Colour Wisteria Wonder and added pretty Basic Pearls to the centres
I devised the side stepper measurements myself the other day, do you like??
Well, that's handy as I have photographed a quick tutorial with all the measurements and will be posting it tomorrow! Yay!
So, don't forget, this week is the last week for items from the last chance list, EMAIL me with your orders asap plus a FREE NEW catalogue with any orders over £45 too!
 I will be back tomorrow with the mini tutorial.
Stampin Hugs for today,

2 comments:

  1. I love this stepper card and will be popping back for the tut. Very innovative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the pearls on the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...