Thursday 15 September 2011

Engraved Greetings

Good Morning,
How's things with you? I have finished prepping for next weeks Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class, just one place left now on Monday and one on Tuesday, message me to reserve a spot! I have also made a video tutorial on Bow Tying too, eek! Just got to play around with editing it now so it should be uploaded on here in the next few days, all being well :-)
So, today I have decided to share a few pics of my absolute favourite stamp set which will be retiring in a couple of weeks ((sob))
 Engraved Greetings, just perfect for men's cards...
 and for ladies too :-D
and more men's cards, even a Milk Carton (tutorial in Dazzling Dozen tutorial pack HERE)
And if you would like to see more Engraved Greetings then click on the Label at the bottom of this post, if you would like your very own Engraved Greetings stamp set then EMAIL me to place your order before it sells out!
Thanks as ever for stopping by today, it's lovely having you to visit :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be a sad day when that stamp set retires, it's so handy.
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is the top one but they are all wonderful as ever. Zx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...