Sunday 4 September 2011

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack

Hello,
I know I said I would be sharing this months class projects with you today but I decided first to show you the projects we will be making at the Stamp-a-Stack class I am holding later this month,
Monday 19th FULL, Tuesday 20th and Wednesday 21st September.
I only have a few spaces left for this class now so EMAIL me asap to reserve your place.
We will be making 10 post friendly cards in this class, this simply means they will not need a large letter stamp, they are so pricey now aren't they?! And I decided to use the soon to be retiring Jolly Holiday DSP for these projects so have gone with a co-ordinating and traditional colour scheme of Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake, retiring products can be found HERE.
We will be making 2 each of 5 designs:
 With envelopes and all materials included for just £12!
Class runs from 9.30-12.30 for this one as I don't want you to be too rushed. To reserve your place then please email me sarah-janerae@sky.com or call 023 8084 3597
I look forward to seeing you at this class ;-)
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Fab little set Sarah Jane. Great minds think alike with the jolly holidays papers and the bauble stamps!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...