Saturday 24 September 2011

Week 26 with Simply Stampin@ Challenges

Hello and Happy Saturday to you all!
I am soooo glad it's the weekend, mostly because I am not working this weekend and I am really hoping to get some paper time in there sometime ;-)
Anyway, it's time for another Simply Stampin' Challenge and this week it is a colour challenge,
Soft Suede, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla
I decided to make a simple Christmas card this week, I seem to have Christmas on my mind since I had 3 days of Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks last week along with festive music and mince pies etc. too! Lol!
So, I did make a boo boo and used Whisper White, just don't look too closely and you would hardly notice ;-)
and yummy Choc Chip Satin ribbon, I did spray the front with shimmer mist to finish but you can only spot it a little a bit by the bow?
This cute card would be so easy to make in multiples, a simple and pretty card but this stamp set "Gifted" is retiring, the updated list is HERE, plus it has 25% off too!! so if you want your very own then please email me asap to place you order :-) Don't forget if you place an order over £45 this month I will send you a FREE catalogue too!
And if you would like a little bit of Stampin' Up! yummy each month and the hostess benefits one of those months too then why not join my Stampers 6 club, more details HERE
Right, I'm off to spend the day tidying the garden (so I can craft guilt free tomorrow!)
Have a great Saturday whatever you are up to,

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity Sarah Jane, the cute little tree scene looks lovely nestled above the ribbon :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great CAS card! I may have to 'borrow' this for my cards this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...