Wednesday 14 September 2011

Thank-You

Good Morning!
Just a quick not to say I have unexpectedly got a couple of places for next weeks Stamp-a-Stack, one on Monday and two on Tuesday too, message me if you would like to join us for some fun and paper crafting :-)
I had to make a bunch of little Thank-You notes this week, so I turned to the wonderful Engraved Greetings (again!)
I have also used a little sneak peek from the NEW catalogue, the gorgeous NEW colour, Calypso Coral! YAY!! I am so happy to have a Coral colour again :-D and it goes perfectly with Marina Mist too.
I have used the most gorgeous retiring (sob!) Marina Mist satin ribbon, get yours now while it's still around :-)
and all the little cards together
If you would like to order this yummy stamp set or the gorgeous ribbon before they go then please do get in touch to place your order, remember they WILL NOT be available after the 30th September, perhaps sooner, the full retirement list is HERE.
If you would like a copy of the yummy NEW catalogue ready for the 1st October then there are a few ways to get a copy
1) You can order a copy from me for just £4.50 (value £5.95) just email me for more info
2) Host a workshop, gather some friends together for some crafty fun, and you will get your own copy of the catalogue for FREE
3) Join my Stampers 6 club, Don't want to have a party? no problem, I am starting a virtual hostess club this in October. You will receive the catalogue for FREE and a little bit of Stampin' Up! goodness direct to your door every month and hostess benefits for one of those months too! more details HERE
Right, I'm off to finish prepping for next weeks class, I am even hoping to get some time to make a project or two too!
Thanks for stopping by,
Stampin' Hugs for today,

1 comment:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...