Thursday 29 September 2011

Good Bye

Hello,
Another look back at some retiring sets today for you, Remember you only have 'till Friday to order the items from the retiring list HERE
Love You Much is another set leaving us on Friday, I made card candy with it earlier in the year, for a swap,
and the level 2 hostess set Cute by the Inch, remember the hostess benefits system is changing, more details to follow, but I think you will be pleased with the new system, it's FAB! To get hostess benefits without having a workshop then why not join my Stampers 6 Virtual Hostess club?? More details HERE
and a couple more Flower for All Seasons too ;-)
They both use sentiments from Fun and Fast Notes, another retiring set
Well, that's all for today folks, if you would like to join my Stampers Club or place an order then please message me for more details,
I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...