Friday 2 September 2011

Update on Retiring Products and a Card!

Hi there,
I am back with a little update on the Last Chance List, there have been a couple of omissions on the original list and so HERE is the new link, for you to check and make sure the stamps/accessories you "need" before they retire on the 30th September are on here or not!! And please remember that some items will sell fast! please email me with your order and I will place it for you straight away :-)
So, I have got a card to share with you today too, it was made for my sister to give to her boyfriend, she saw the card I made for this Simply Stampin' Challenge a while back and loved it, I had unfortunately given it to someone else to use though so I had to re-make it, with a little change around of course!
Some wide striped grosgrain which I ruffled and stitched
Broadsheet Alpha used for the "L" "V" and "E" with the large heart punch and square lattice folder to make the "O" I also used the medallion stamp for the background too
Plenty of distressing and stitching around each layer
and some detail inside to finish
Thanks for dropping by today,
Don't forget I am starting a stamper 6 in October, message me now to reserve your place and get your very own catalogue delivered direct to your door for FREE and then a little SU! goodness each month for 6 months too!! 
Stampin' Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Great card, I might have to 'case' this one.
    hugs ...Anna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...