Saturday 17 September 2011

Simply Stampin' Sketch

Hello there
and Welcome to another week of Simply Stampin' Challenges, this weeks challenge is a fabby sketch challenge
And I used the retiring set Cheers to You, love this little set and it's just £11.21 right now! see the entire retiring products list HERE as you can see I flipped the sketch around :-)
and I used the also retiring Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper,
with matching Peach Parfait ribbon and a Poppy Parade base card
covering the glasses with Crystal Effects after colouring them in using a blender pen,
and a little strip inside to finish
If you would like to order any of the products I have used today then please email me with your order, don't forget any order over £45 will receive the NEW SU! catalogue around the 1st October!
Also just 4 places left in my Virtual Hostess (Stampers 6) club, why not join in the fun? :-D
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. OOOOO I always LOVE this set SJ, you rocked that sketch, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I like what you did with this cute set…paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...