Wednesday 30 November 2011

New Paper and Ribbon Shares!

**STICKY POST, SCROLL DOWN FOR FRESH IDEAS ;-)**
**EDIT TO SAY JUST 1 PAPER SHARE AND 1 RIBBON SHARE LEFT, CONTACT ME NOW TO RESERVE YOURS**
Ribbon shares all gone I'm afraid, message me if you would like me to organise another one...
Hello there,
How would you like ALL of the gorgeous Designer Series Papers in the catalogue** without having to buy all the packs of papers (totalling nearly £100!)
{See them on pages 97-99}
Yep, me too! So I have decided to do a paper share.
60 sheets of 6"x6" double sided papers, that's a quarter of a sheet of each of the papers in the new catalogue for just £12.50 collected or £14 posted out to you.
The papers are not really shown to their best in the catalogue but they are all really gorgeous in real life :-) You should be able to click on the picture to see them closer, remember though that just one of the sides are shown here, the other side is equally as yummy ;-)
**(this share does NOT include the speciality or the Paper Stacks) 
and I have also got an In Colour Ribbon Share for you too.
One Metre of each of the 5 new colour ruffle ribbons for just £5 collected or £6 posted.
These are really gorgeous ribbons too, I can highly recommend them :-)
If you would like either or both of these shares then please email me now to reserve yours now!
If you would like to view the fab new products in the catalogue then please see HERE
I look forward to hearing from you soon
Stampin' Hugs, 

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous papers and lint Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...