Tuesday 22 November 2011

Christmas Wish List Service

What's on your Christmas List this year? Socks? Smellies? Or would you like to receive Stampin' Up! in your stocking this year?
Well, I am sure you would also like it to be a surprise too? So how can you do both?
I am offering a Wish List Service again this Christmas!
Simply peruse the CATALOGUE and list EVERYTHING you like/need. From the really big, expensive things right down to the little stocking stuffers and send it to me.
Then when your friends and family ask what you would like this year send them to me too and we will do the rest! I will even wrap the gifts for them if they want!
If you send more than one friend or relative I will combine their orders to perhaps even reach the hostess levels too, so get choosing now and the best bit is you will get what you actually want this Christmas!!
I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...