Monday 28 November 2011

Harry is 7!

Super quick post as I am just off out to work, Zack had two parties this weekend for two boys both called Harry! This was the card I made for the first party on Saturday.
I used Party This Way stamp set, a great all rounder!
In a colour combo I don't really use a lot thanks for the idea Sally Ann! Pumpkin Pie and Lucky Limeade with a hint of Bashful Blue, I stamped and cut out the balloons and then punched a section with "7" on it and added crystal effects
I embossed the sentiment panel with the Perfect Polka Dots folder
and the party this way stamp was used for the background
and inside to finish
Well, must dash, back tomorrow, hopefully a bit earlier though!
Stampin' Hugs for today,

2 comments:

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...