Sunday 27 November 2011

Happy Birthday Evelyn!

Good Morning
Today is my good friend Evelyns birthday, Evelyn is a SU! demo in the Jems team too and I was lucky enough to spend a fair bit of time with her during convention and as we were both going home late on the Sunday we also spent an extra day in Disneyland Paris too, great!
Here she is overlooking the castle
what a fab day we had! So anyway, I made her a card using the gorgeous Pool Party with a touch of Calypso Coral and Basic grey, LOVE this colour combo from the Domestic Goddess DSP!!
I also stamped the coffee stirrer stems using tiny tags but they did run a touch after I had adhered them, doh!
I made the little pin wheels with the square punches from SU!, adding a flower brad in the centre of one (pic came out blurry so I dumped it!) and 1/2" DSP circles topped with crystal effects in the centres of the other two,
I used the scallop edge punch along the bottom and then used the mat pack and paper piercer to embellish this,
Yummy embossing frame was used here, it fits the large oval punch inside ;-) and the sentiment is from Perfect Punches which I inked using markers
Inside was stamped with Confetti in Pool Party along with the front of the card where I used versamark with this stamp, IYKWIM!
and finally, if you are still with me, an arty angle to finish :-D
Thanks for hanging in there, it is a bit picture heavy, I know!
Zack is off to a party today and I have more prep to do for the res of this weeks classes so I am off,
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...