Thursday 3 November 2011

A bit more Aviary

Hello again!
I have a very CAS card for you today using Aviary, if you would like to lay with this set then why not come along to my class this month? I have a couple of dates with a space or two, message me for more info.
I used a Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise colour combo, love these together, I think they are really summery and bright :-)
Sentiment is from the retired Basic Phrases but the Teeny Tiny Wishes on page 86 would be an equally perfect option too!
Right, that's me for today
Thanks for stopping by today, I will be back tomorrow with more goodies :-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute set...the little owl is adorable :) Love your CAS cards, they are hard to do and make a card look finished, but you manage it every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful CAS card! Love those bright colors and that sweet little owl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...