Tuesday 8 November 2011

Christmas (not so) classic

I have a Christmas card for you today, but not in a colour way you might immediately think of! I love it but I do agree it is a bit marmite, I would love to hear your opinion??
The base is Wisteria Wonder with a layer of Lucky Limeade and a pop of Cameo Coral
The stamped image is an A la Carte (individual one) and is called Something for Christmas, see page 16 for more details,
If you would like to order any of the items I have used for this card (or any others) then please do drop me a line :-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

1 comment:

  1. I like the non-traditional colors on this! Love that you colored the ornaments different colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...