Tuesday 15 November 2011

Jessicas Birthday

Hello,
Last week while I was away (on holiday, in the sun, did I mention that?? ;-) Lol!) my friends daughter had her birthday. Now, I was inspired to use these colours by, of all things, some pegs!!
I used Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo with the new hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes, this stamp is designed to fit in the Tag Punch :-D
a little "Bunny Ear Bow", see HERE for a video tutorial on how to make one,
and just a little decoration inside to finish
So, that's today's card, still got two more classes this week and I would also like to make another 40 or so swaps for SU! convention in Paris, better get cracking this afternoon I think!
Before I go though I just want to remind you I have just ONE paper share left, message me to have it posted out to you asap.
and if you would like to join my new Stampers 6, starting in January, then again message me to reserve a spot, more details HERE
Thanks for visiting today, back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely zingy colours! I love how the lucky limeade makes the rich razzleberry seem brighter. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...