Thursday 17 November 2011

Caitlin's Birthday

Good Morning!
Apologies fro my lack of blogging this week, I have been super busy with classes and getting ready for the SU! convention in Paris!! I am so excited! I am setting off this lunch time and will be scheduling a few posts for while I am away with some of the swaps I have made, but the best bit is getting all that inspiration in return! I will be sure to share it with you ;-)
So, today I have Caitlin's card for you, I used the gorgeous Pool Party and Calypso Coral, I love both of these colours but together they are just delightful!
I used a base of Sahara Sand to balance the brightness out and this gorgeous sentiment is from the hostess only Best Birthday Wishes which I stamped and layered with punches (which match perfectly of course ;-))
Finished with a bow using the gorgeous ruffle ribbon in matching coral
Inside I stamped off another birthday image before stamping inside to give a very subtle watermark effect
and an arty angle to finish
Well, that's me for now, I still have to pack yet too!
Back soon with some swaps :-D
Stampin' Hugs from me today,

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Wonderful dimension and layers on this and your bow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...