Friday 4 November 2011

Welcome to the team Emma :-)

Hello there,
A few days ago I had another lovely downline join my team The Southern Belles, her name is Emma (in case you didn't read the title!) and when any new member joins my team I always like to send them a little "Welcome" gift, some things to help them on their SU! journey!
This is the card I made for Emma in a Cameo Coral and Soft Suede colour way, I am loving both of these colours right now, both together and separately, I can't seem to use anything else! Lol!
Background DSP is the yummy Newsprint, loving this too! and the Fun Flowers Die with an antique brad in the centre,
I used the sadly neglected Vintage Vogue for the vines with Itty Bitty Punched flowers filled with Pearls,
and a little decoration inside too
She liked it, so once again Emma, Welcome!
That's it for today, I will be back tomorrow with more gifts for Emma, if you would like to discuss the benefits of join SU! and turning your crafting hobby into a business or just purchasing your stash a a discount then please email me with any questions or queries and I will call or email you for a chat :-)
Stampin' hugs for today,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and such a nice welcome! I'm sure she will love being a demonstrator as much as we do!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...