Sunday 6 November 2011

Note Book.

And so today for the final gift I made for Emma to welcome her to the team!
 I covered a journal with DSP and decorated it ready for Emma to use however she wants!
Her initial was stamped with Broadsheet Alphabet
Crotchet trim and In Colour ruffle ribbon decorate the spine, love both of these ribbons!!
and all three items together looking pretty ;-)
I hope you have enjoyed the last few days projects and if you would like to chat to me about joining the Southern Belles team then I would welcome your call or email :-)
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Lucky lucky Emma! She'll be raring to go when she recieves her lovely gift. And you are right about those gorgeous colours Sarah Jane - they look fab together. Definitely a classic combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to say 'welcome'! I have a blank journal that has been waiting to be decorated. I think I know what I want now!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...