Wednesday 30 November 2011

Another Harry is 7!

As I mentioned yesterday Zack had another birthday party to go to on Sunday, and yes this boy was called Harry too! Pouplar name 7 years ago it would seem ;-) Anyway this was a football party and so I was inspired by an invite in the current catalogue (on page 46)
I used an England inspired colour combo of Real Red and Night of Navy to make this card
Clear heat embossed footballs decorate the bottom half of the card
Sentiment is from Party This Way again, such a versatile set this
a ribbon is tied around the card to hold it together and knotted through the eyelet along with a piece of real red 3mm taffeta
The Top Note die was used to create the insert,
and finally a little stand is adhered to the back so it can stand
O.K. I will be doing a mini tutorial with measurements for you as soon as I get some time this week,
Before I go this is your last chance to book onto Decembers Christmas Party class where we will be making this gorgeous banner, along with a free raffle each day this class runs, a Christmas present from me, mince pies and loads of fun guaranteed! I have added Thursday 15th December to the dates due to popular demand, message me now to reserve your spot!!
So, thanks for stopping by today,
Back tomorrow with some more convention shares,
Stampin' Hugs for today,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah-Jane, I eventually got to you (who has put life in 5th gear!!!) Love your footie tag card, such a genius idea.. I love the embossed footballs they are so subtle :) My theory about names is they usually follow popular people or Characters.....so Harry would probably be because of that famous young magician in the well known books I guess???
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome card for boys! I love the red and blue ribbon tied together!
    My daughter has a friend and cousin, both named Chloe and two friends named Lauren. She doesn't understand why I can't figure out who she is talking about!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...