Friday 18 November 2011

Woodgrain Heart

Well, if I have scheduled this properly I will be waking up to a full days Stampin' Up! convention going and you will be seeing some of my swaps!
I used the new woodgrain background with whisper white craft ink and the full heart punch, teamed with the yummy flirtatious DSP
 and with either some Pretty in Pink satin ribbon or Wisteria Wonder ruffle ribbon
Well, I should be swapping these cards very soon for lots of other yummy inspiration but I will be back tomorrow with some more swappage for you :-)
Stampin' Hugs for today,

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love it! Subtle and understated and gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah Jane, sorry I've not commented for a while...I enjoy looking at your cards and these are really pretty, love the white wood-grain and the heart aperture :)
    Hope your enjoying yourself.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very beautiful, elegant.I love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, as always! I hope you are having a super, wonderful, amazing, fab time at convention!
    Big hugs...
    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great swap card! This would be great for Valentines, Anniversaries, or just Thinking of You. Hope you are having a fabulous time(I'm sure you are!!)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...