Saturday 5 November 2011

Milk Carton for Emma

Good Morning!
Following on from yesterdays post the first gift I made for Emma was an A4 Milk Carton (tutorial available in the Dazzling Dozen pack) to match the card I made her :-)
Soft Suede and Cameo Coral colour combo was used again with Newsprint DSP,
A cute decorated clip holds it closed, love this crotchet trim!
and what was inside the carton??
Yep! A great selection of lots of the current ribbons I have to get her started on her crafty SU! journey!
Super quick post today but I will be back tomorrow with the final part of Emma's welcome gift
Stampin' Hugs for today,

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely gift, it is gorgeous and I've started using the ribbons already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, wish you were my SU upline!
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! What a wonderful gift! This is sure to inspire!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...