Wednesday 9 November 2011

Mandi's Special Day

My lovely friend and down line Mandi had her special day last week also and so I made a special card for a special lady ;-)
I used a Rose Red and Confetti White colour combo with a hint of Old Olive for the stems of the flowers from Simply Soft 
Sentiment is again from Best Birthday Wishes
and I did decorate some little pegs to match for Mandi too :-)
I'm sure she had a fab day as she is on holiday, who couldn't enjoy their birthday when they are away eh?!
Stampin' Hugs for today folks,

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Sarah Jane - love the soft colours.
    I am sure your friend loved it.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Have you stamped on the white cardstock, or is that the "confetti" effect? it looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty! After seeing this paper again, I have decided I really need to order this!!! The clips were such an adorable accessory too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...