Thursday 9 April 2009

60th Rose is a Rose

Hello all,

Hope your day is going well, It's pretty grey here and has been raining on and off most of this morning :( I popped into the local supermarket this morning... BIG mistake, it was bedlam !!! Anyone would think they were shutting for a month!! Anyway onto the card for today...

First of all I would like to apologise for the photo, it's not the best and really doesn't do this card any justice, but I finished it V.V. late last night.


This was another order from hubby's work {{Thank-you Ladies}} and it is for a lady called Rose, well I just had to use this set didn't I ??! I stamped the first step in Summer Sun ink and Regal Rose was used for the second. I also added a bit of glitter to the roses with a glue pen, but it doesn't really show up on this piccie. Sentiment was computer generated.
I then used pretty in pink card stock for the first layer of the base card and covered the bottom half with Sweet Always patterned paper, join covered with Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon. I did put a little rose head inside too, but alas no photo, sorry!
Well have a great rest of the day and I will do the tutorial for the cross over card for you in the next couple of days,
Bye for now, Sarah-Jane xx

3 comments:

  1. wowww Sarah-Jane,what a beautiful card,l love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a lovely card, SJ, Thanks for the Images they have arrived, can't wait to play some more, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely SJ, you are getting your use out of the Rose set at least!!! Hope you keep selling loads of cards! Jules x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...