Sunday 26 April 2009

We Have 3 winners !!!!

Evening all,
Wow, thanks so much for all of your lovely entries into my candy draw, but I have finally drawn a winner form the 138 people who have entered on the comments section and not forgetting the 3 people who couldn't leave a comment so their entry was by email, a total of 141 comments.
So the random number generator said that the First prize was for............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
number ....... 101 and that is.......Retired Heather (Canada!!)
Second number drawn is..........72 and that belongs to........ Vivi (Brazil!!)
Third and final number is................... 33 and that is................Bulikas (from Ukraine!!)
Wow, we certainly have a global winning pot this time don't we ladies! Well done and if you could please contact me in the next 48 hrs so I can post out to you asap or else I will have to re-draw, Thank-you for entering, my contact details are in the side bar.
Thank-you all so much for visiting and sorry if you didn't win this time but I do hope you will pop back to visit from time to time. I may even have some more candy soon!!!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I WIN your lovely candy!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! I'm so happy Sharah!
    I'll send you an email w/my snail adress!
    Thank you so much!
    Hugs
    Vivi Csale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Thank you for doing the candy Sarah-Jane,
    I will be back regularly to see your lovely cards,
    Congratulations to the winners,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much !! Can't wait to receive the goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all winners! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners - gosh S-J, that postage is gonna cost some!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...