Friday 24 April 2009

Tea and Crumpets

Morning folks,
It's gone cold here today :( Hope it's better wherever you are.
I have a little card today for a friend to give to her Great Auntie, I have made a spinner style card for this one, thanks to the lovely Julie, my SU! mum. Great tutorial BTW!

I have used Tea and crumpet papers, Pocket Silhouettes, Sincere salutations for the sentiment, Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon and a selection of punches all SU!
Here is a little piccie of the inside, thought I would use up some of the punched out "waste"
Well that's it for today, I have GOT to do some tidying ready for tomorrow and my first ever class!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and any comments you may leave,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. That's lovely, I really like how you've done the inside too.

    All the best for tomorrow - enjoy!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a beautiful card! I love putting things on the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh another beautie Sarah-Jane and the inside in just as beautiful as the outside. xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...