Friday 10 April 2009

Card for Nicky

Hello,

Super quick post today as we need to do something with the kiddies before they get cabin fever!!! This was another card I made for the same lady as yesterday (and yes, she did like them all , PHEW!!!) I added 'Nicky in die cut letters under the image in brown but, the picture was taken in poor light and didn't come out very well so I thought I would show you this one...


Miss Anya image coloured with pro-markers, SU! DSP at the top, some leftover coredinations card for the bottom and lovely little glass rainbow drops in the bottom corner, Ribbon from a box of chocs this Christmas !

Hope you all have a "Good Friday"

hugs Sarah-Jane xx

5 comments:

  1. a beautiful card Sarah-jane, hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww Sarah-Jane,what a beautiful card,l love the stamp and colour.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sarah-Jane. Great coloring.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card...great colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...