Wednesday 1 April 2009

I'm a Winner !! and a Card too !


Morning all,

I came home from work last night and just had a quick check of my blog only to see I had won a goody bag from Toni over at Cards and Candles, she has been celebrating her husbands birthday and their Wedding Anniversary all week! I am so excited (woo hooo) Thank-you Toni x
You should really go and check out her blog she is very talented and even managed to post lovely cards this week in between all the celebrations !!

Now onto today's card and guess what? it's another card for Alan !!!! I bet your fed up with seeing cards for Alan aren't you?? This will (hopefully) be the last one, for this year anyway lol!


I used SU! basic grey and Pumpkin pie card stock and Pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon, I stamped all over the Grey card with the beer jug from cheers to you with versa mark. I then did the jug with Staz on and water coloured it using So saffron ink pad and a water brush onto whisper white card. Double layer on the head of the beer was an idea I saw by the very clever Alex, hope you don't mind hun ?! Wording was die cut from BG paper, Mate was a specification from the sender !!

Just a little bit of stamping from the cheers to you set inside, to take away the starkness of a plain white middle IYKWIM!
Have a lovely day and I hope it is sunny where you are too (I've already got 2 loads of washing on the line!)
Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win! Love all the male cards you've been doing, some great ideas for what has to be the hardest cards to do!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another card for Alan?!! Love it - very 'blokey' lol xxx Congrats on the candy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW: Love the card, you've done a great job and no I don't mind you casing the idea at all :)

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...