Sunday 26 April 2009

Cupcake challenge for Harrison

Morning Girls,
Lovely here today, may have to do a bit in the garden ?! or just sit in it ! lol!
Got a couple of things to share with you today,
First is: Today is the last day you can enter my candy draw !!! So if you haven't then hurry on up to it!
Second thing to say is Thank-You for all the support for my first class, we had a lovely time and a special Thank-you to Eunice, Bookings now being taken for next month, see side bar,
Lastly I have a card to share with you. I made it following the Cupcake Craft sketch and it was for my friends little boy's 5th birthday, what a great party !!! lol!!!

I used SU! dsp in real Red which is not available to buy, but you can earn it for hosting a Stampin' Up! party, contact me for details, Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Scallop edge punch, Cricle of Friendship stamp, Also used Grey card from stash and Billy Stamps coloured with pro markers,

Here is a closer view, I added Glossy Accents to the sword and the loot bag,

Well that's it for today, hope you have a great day,

Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

11 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sarah-Jane love the colours and I also love the colouring in on your Pirate Boy...I am a huge fan of anything Pink Cat Studio related :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, just great for a little boy!

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at CCC this week.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Sarah-Jane! A great boy's card! Thank you for your sweet comments too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so pleased your class went well Hun :)

    This card is fabulous - love those colours & love that little chappie!

    Hugs, love Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic boys card. Your colouring is amazing and the colour scheme so striking. Thanks for joining the CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it super cute and funny card

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun boyish card Sarah-Jane! Love that cute pirate image!
    Thanks for joining CCC this week!
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah-Jane, your blog is inspiring and I love looking at all your creations you make. You always comment lovely words on my blog and I would like to award you with a Blog Award as a thanks.

    Please pop over to my Blog to accept the award.

    Have a good day,

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  11. COOL COOL COOL!! This card is soo COOL! =) The colors are so bright and nice!! :) Thanks for playing with us at CCC :)

    Ida

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...