Tuesday 28 April 2009

Mojo Monday and SWU

Morning all,
Well thank goodness the rain has finally stopped !!! It's actually quite nice here now as you will see from the photos in a mo, Zack and I are going out in a minute so this will have to be a short post (who am I kidding !?!) We fancy brekkie in IKEA, oh, how I LOVE having an IKEA in Southampton !!! may have a little look round too, well, it would be rude not to wouldn't it? lol!
Anyway this is meant to be short so on with it!!!!

I have made an A4 size (in half) card today for my friends little girl to give to her dad, guess what.......he is a fireman!! I have used fireman George (for the first time in ages) I got him from Charmed cards and crafts and coloured him in with my pro-markers. I made this card following this weeks Mojo sketch and have used Not quite navy DSP (only available as a level 1 hostess gift, contact me for details on getting your sticky mitts on some!) layered it with real red card and the base is also NQNavy card stock .
Here he is a bit closer, I have also followed this weeks recipe challenge at Stamp with Us which is 2 pieces of Designer Paper, 4 Brads and 1 Ribbon. Perfect for this sketch !

Lastly I added Glossy Accents to the water to give it a "real" feel !! lol!
Well, that's it from me. Have a good day wherever you are!
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

11 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, I love the Charmed downloads too.

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhh how cute is he? Great layout for the challenge too! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that Fireman (love firemen fullstop lol) fabby card my dear & just reminded me I need to pop to ikea to get some jars for my paper flowers....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey S-J, I'll pop my spare copy of that mag in the post to you tomorrow (don't need either of them & was hoping one of my sisters wanted a read so I could give one to them lol) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,l love the image.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card!

    Thx for the info about the stamp. I thought I saw it somewhere. There are so many goodies that I can't keep track...haha.

    OMG...we have the same taste in movies. All the movies you listed are my favs :o)

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute fireman! Love the colours and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. I can't quite make out the glossy accents but that's a great idea for the wet look. Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun fireman! love your coloring and the glossy accents - very cute card! - hope you had fun at Ikea and left a few things in the store for others!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, those glossy accents just finish the water off!! I think its great having Ikea in So'ton, hubby isn't so sure - especially if it generates any work for him !!!
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...