Wednesday 8 April 2009

Miss Anya

Morning All,

I have had loads of cards to make recently and this one is for a lady at hubby's work for her daughter, I hope she likes it ! I am also entering this card into this weeks CPS challenge which is a sketch.



For this card I used my lovely Anya stamps, coloured with pro-markers, paper is from the blog candy I won from Toni (thanks Toni x) edit to say: I have been reliably informed that this is PTI paper, so am also entering it for their challenge which is scallops this week, thanks x Felt trim down the side is from stash and if you look closely you will see I have dotted it with brads! (Jems challenge!), quite simple but if she likes it I may be adding a name to it later...

That's all for today, have a good one and thanks for any comments you may leave,


Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

10 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,,l love the stamp.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful Simple Card, Love the Image, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image, she is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sarah-Jane! I love the layout and the scalloped sidea, so pretty! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Sarah- Jane. Love the use of pink trim, so sophisticated and elegant. Hugs, Lainy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous card, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog
    sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah-Jane! Your card is very pretty! I found you via the CPS110 challenge... Glad I did! Your work is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful S-J & fits the bill perfectly for our challenge - thanks so much for entering it my love *hug* Steph XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder who reliably informed you ;o)
    It's a fab card and I love the image, she's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card! I like that swirly felt trim and the image is sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...