Monday 6 April 2009

My card for Alan.

Morning all,

Just a really quick post today as we are going to go out for a bit later.
I have a card which I made on Friday night when all of us "Jems" got together for a cyber chat through the forum Julie has got set up for us. We had lots of chatting but our lovely SU! 'mum' also set us two challenges, the first one I won't show, as because it was done in a hurry, the DP slipped and went wonky :( (That one went into the bin!). The second challenge was to use Choc chip, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery. I also needed a card to give to the famous (on my blog!) Alan for his birthday! and after making so many for him last week it seemed like a good idea to use this challenge as inspiration !


For this card I used Choc chip card stock with the polka dot background stamp, inked with versamark, my new Scene in a Garden set **from the mini catalogue** coloured with ink pads (certainly celery, pretty in pink- as per challenge- choc chip, close to cocoa and pale plum) and a water brush, and also Choc chip grosgrain ribbon. I added a circle of friendship sentiment the next day before I gave it to him but forgot to photograph it again #doh# Never mind, you get the idea don't you?! lol!
Will try to post tomorrow as I have a couple more cards on order but working tonight so not sure how much I will get done :)
***Blog Candy coming soon ***
watch this space...

Hope you all have a lovely day, Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

5 comments:

  1. Its was fun on friday, Love the card, yet anotehr Stamp set to add to my wish list, Hugs Sarah BX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, I love this colour combo ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sarah-Jane. Love the colours you have used, so elegant. Hugs, Lainy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card Sarah-Jane!! M xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...