Tuesday 7 April 2009

More cards for men!!

Hello Folks,

Sorry it's a bit late today but I do have another mans card to show you! I would like to point out that the man this is for, is the partner of my friend and Alan, who I made 3 cards for last week, is her dad, consequently they all had to be different !!!!!! aaarrrggghhh!!!!!!!! lol.

Well I managed to make this cross over card for him using Summer Picnic papers, Tab punch, Oval All stamps and co-ordinating punches, Happy Birthday greeting from the Occasional Greetings Set, Earth Elements button with a little bit of Linen Thread and Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain Ribbon. All Stampin' Up and available through moi!

This is the inside sheet shown out of the wrap. Would anyone would like to know how I make these cards ? (my way, not necessarily the right way !!) Well, if enough of you leave a comment under this post I will do a little tutorial for you :)

Going to the cinema with kiddies tomorrow morning so I will try to schedule a post for then.

Hugs and hope you are all having a lovely week, Sarah-Jane xx

6 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Sarah-Jane,l love the papers.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Sarah-Jane, I love the colours! KAte x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Sarah, perfect for blokes!! Looking forward to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a unique card Sarah-Jane - hope you will do a tutorial..look forward to it!

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, great work!

    greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card Sarah-Jane :) Very bright and great for a man!

    Be nice to see a tutorial too, of your way ;)

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...