Wednesday 29 April 2009

Sketch Saturday and Colour Create

Morning folks,
Well it seems to have brightened up today, thank goodness! I'm so sick of the winter!
I have made a card for today to cover 2 challenges and just 'cause I wanted to! lol!
I am loving these Miss Anyas and have only used them a couple of times, but, I have been very inspired by lots of lovely creations on lots of blogs, so the other evening I sat and stamped and coloured a few in so they were ready to assemble when I had 5 mins! Well I did have 5 mins Mon night and this is what I made...



I used the sketch from this weeks Sketch Saturday and also fitted the colours from this weeks Colour Create which is orange, green and brown (only a bit of brown for her bag, but it's there and that's what counts, right?!)
I used my pro markers to colour the girl and the lovely Haiku papers, old olive ribbon, earth elements buttons with linen thread through them and also the yummy felt flowers from the Accent and Elements pack (p79). Sentiment from Oval all stamp set in old olive and punched with the matching punches.
Well that's it for today, really must do something with my morning but just have no 'get up and go' today (not much change there then!) .
Zack is going to the beach this afternoon with pre-school, and the sun is shining :)
Have a good day,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

10 comments:

  1. Aw such a cute image I love it! And a lovely colour combo too. I like the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I haven't got any Anya stamps, but they are so sweet, I love the colours you've used too.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card hun - I'm loving Miss Anya too (done the same as you - have coloured some ready for 'putting together' lol) - she's so sassy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really beautiful card Sarah-Jane. How organised getting those Miss Anyas ready to assemble! Fab choice of papers for the challenge. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Sarah-jane,l love the stamp and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg Sarah-Jane this is so fantastic, I love how you;ve coloured Miss Anya, she looks fab. These papers are one of my favs, trouble is I can't bare to tear them up yet and I've had them for yonks, silly thing is I didn't even think of using these for that challenge. I really am going to have to try harder to part with my precious SU papers.......lol!!! Hope your keeping well luvly xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Sarah-Jane, love the Miss Anya image, and the papers are great. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card - great papers and image too!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, love the image, something else for my ever growing wishlist!!
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is simply stunning! The colouring, the paper and the layout are just all spot on. Gorgeous! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...