Tuesday 21 April 2009

New Home Card

Morning Folks,
Well, it looks like it may just be another lovely day today (fingers crossed).
Today I have a new home card to show you. It was sent to the lovely Ruby who has not long moved, I am just hoping she has received it already, well, I sent it a week ago so I should be O.K. to post on here... (hope you do have it Ruby!)

I have used the Neighbourhood wheel for the houses in the background and water coloured them with ink pads. The little truck is from the Loads of Love set and the furniture in the back is from the Loads of Love accessories. I cut the hole with my nesties and ribbon and card stock is from my stash. Sentiment is computer generated and punched with SU! punches.


If anyone is interested in how I made this and would like me to do a tutorial leave me a comment and I will try to fit one in sometime this week.

Just a quick reminder for anyone reading this who lives near Dibden Purlieu (Southampton/ New Forest) don't forget I am having a card making class this Saturday at my house- details in the side bar- I still have a couple of places left! I would love to see you here x


Have a great day and I hope the sun shines wherever you are too
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Love this different style of layout.

    I'm afraid I can't make the class this Saturday but I'll have a check in my diary and see if I can do one of your later ones - the one in June looks fun! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, all of those stamps are on my wishlist!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! You have inspired me to get this set out again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card:O) This looks like a fun card to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very original & clever & perfect for a new home card! - just delightful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful card Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super Sarah-Jane, I have that set and love it
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...