Thursday 23 April 2009

Saturday's class Preview

Afternoon all,
Hope your day has been good, I am a bit later than I thought posting this as I had lots more left to do than I thought!!! lol!!
Well, here are the cards we will be making on Saturday and the pizza style box to keep them in...

I have gone for Pretty in Pink for the base card and used the lovely Sweet Always papers with touches of Choc Chip. All stamped with today's favourite stamp set "Pocket Silhouettes" Trusty Oval and Scalloped Oval punches with matching stamp set.

Choc chip 1/4 grosgrain and Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Border punch,
This picture (top) is the top of the pizza box and a bit of stamping on the envelopes,


Lastly is all the cards, envelopes and the box together.
I still have a couple of places spare if you are interested please contact me ASAP, details in the side bar.
That's all for now ,
Hugs Sarah-Jane xx

11 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous set of cards love the oval greeting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - they're just gorgeous, really lovely

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, these are so super gorgeous! I am totally gutted that I can't come as I'd love to have a go making these little beauties.

    Unfortunately, I've got to go up to Aldershot for the day to a do at my boyfriend's dads house. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for one of your other classes though :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful cards Sarah-Jane.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Mrs, good luck with the class, will be thinking of you! Jules xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW...beautiful creations!!! I luv the colours you picked.

    How were you able to change the date on the one post for your blog candy so that it remained at the top of your blog? I posted my first blog candy the other day and I would like to make it so that it's at the top of my blog like yours.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Sarah-Jane and I love the stampin on the envies too! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving these cards and the box to put them in is a fab idea, I also love the fact that you've decorated the envelopes, adds that special touch xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabby Sarah-Jane. That would be a great gift for someone. Love all of the cards individually and the little box is perfect to hold them too. Hugs, Lainy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these cards with the box to keep them in. Yoou did a great job Sarah-Jane!

    Have a good week.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Which stamp set is the floral stamp from thats on the first card "Fabulous Friend" in the oval punch? It's very pretty!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...