Wednesday 2 February 2011

A Card for Jess

Hello,
I had to make a card this week for Zoe who was going to her friend Jess' 10th birthday party on Saturday.
I made a card for fathers day last year with this same 9 square layout with different toppers in each square, so I thought I would have a go at making a girly one. I loved this paper from the Sweet and Sour speciality in Rose Red and Very Vanilla, it is from the pack we used for this months card class but I think quite different to all the ones we used then, scalloped squares are in Perfect Plum which co-ordinates perfectly, don't you think?? ...


The little images are from Every Little Bit, Heart to Heart punch, and Punch Bunch in the top left corner with a matching button in the bottom right, here you can also see I added Crystal Effects to some of the bits,



Inside I used Engraved Greetings with a little border,



Arty Angle, I popped up some of the squares and/or some of the images,



Well that's all for today, I hope you like today's card. I have a few cards/gifts to be making today so I will have something to share with you for the rest of the week (hopefully ;-))
Have a great day whatever you are up to,
Stampin' Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah-Jane,

    Love the look on the patchwork card and your card candy is to die for :D

    Thanks too for being one of my chums with your kind words.

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess will love this SJ...What a GREAT layout I LOVE this design!! FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...