Thursday 17 February 2011

Valentines Gifts

Hello there,
We don't really do valentines in our house usually, there are just too many birthdays in February! But having said that I had a class on Monday which was as you know actually Valentines Day so I couldn't let it pass when I have ladies coming round ;-)
I bought some inexpensive small choc bars from the supermarket and covered them in some retired DSP for the bottom layer with more Nursery Suite around the middle with a little topper using modern label, word window and mini heart punches,
xoxoxo is from basic phrases, I really must use this set more, it's yummy!
I topped off the heart with a basic pearl and here some of them are together,
I gave one each to the lovely ladies who came to class and popped one into hubby's and the two little ones lunch boxes, I decided not to put one in Josh's lunch box (he is 14 this week, thought the other boys may take the mickey??) so I left his by the side of his bed.
My family all said they loved them and won't throw the paper way "cause it was pretty" :-) bless 'em!
So that's all today, I have to take a piccie of the last card from this months class as I just realised I haven't photographed it at all and therefore nor blogged it either! doh!
Thanks for stopping by today,
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Sarah-jane.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are GREAT VDAY gifts SJ!!! HMMM do you have my addy, teehee :) Beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...