Tuesday 1 February 2011

A New Milk Carton for Ribbon Shares (Last one!)

Happy February to you!
What a lovely day I had yesterday, crafty day with my friends, however I didn't get nearly as much done as I possibly should have! had a bit of a blank on cards for a while, spent rather a long time chatting and pushing paper around, I'm sure you all know that feeling!
O.K. So I did make some new milk cartons on Sunday for my last 2 Satin Ribbon Shares.
I made them with a Tempting Turquoise base with Pear Pizzazz (again) and Tangerine Tango, I also used a stamp set I have had for quite a while and it hadn't even seen any ink! shock! it's called Hello Again,
After cutting the flower out I mounted it on a Curly Label Extra Large punched shape, the background was stamped using one of the tree tops from Trendy Trees,
and this is what is inside... 1.5metres of super soft Satin Ribbon in each of the 13 colours SU! sell,

So if you want to get your hands on these ribbons they are just £9 collected and £10 if I post to you, I only have 1 left so if you need them {;-)} then email me now at sarah-janerae@sky.com
Thanks for stopping by today,
back tomorrow with a card for a 10 year old girl,
Stampin' Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...