Monday 28 February 2011

Last Chance to Sale-a-Brate!

Hello lovely bloggers!
I have to let you know that today is the last day for you to get hold of the FREE sale-a-Bration stamp sets! So, if you need any of the 4 sets available then you need to email me by 9.30 tonight with your order! So I will quickly remind you of a few cards I have made with the free sets...
The first is Punch Bunch, {the owl punch is coming very soon} this is a really fantastic, versatile set,


next up is Bliss a gorgeous vintage set with a butterfly and bird included in this set...

Onto Sweet Summer, we will be using a choice of either this set and another set which will still be current at our Mother's Day class, but more on that very soon. If you need this set then today is your last chance to get your hands on it...


and last but not least there is So Happy For You, a fabulous set with both images and sentiments, this card shows both this set and Punch Bunch...


Well that's all for today and if you need any of these sets then email me now to get them before the end of Sale-a-Bration for another year! I am really going to miss all these wonderful sets, they will be staying firmly put in my stash even when they "retire" ;-) 
Thanks for visiting today,
Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. SJ these are GREAT I soooo LOVE that owl!!!! Fabulous creations!! Happy Monday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...