Friday 25 February 2011

More Sick Peeps!

Hello,
You may have noticed I had a day off of blogging yesterday and that's because it was my birthday! So, first of all I would like to say a massive THANK-YOU to all the kind and thoughtful ladies who sent me a card or Birthday greeting, it really made my day and I will take some photos of the gorgeous cards I received to share them with you over the next few days :-)

But today I have had to make another card for another SU! sister who is poorly, I hope you are on the mend Sharon xx As I had new found love with A Flower for all Seasons stamp set I used another of the images for Sharon's card..



Wild Wasabi base with So Saffron DSP from the subtles stack (see page 91 of the current IB&C for details) I layered it up again and added crystal effects to the little frog ;-) {ribbon is retired} image was coloured with blender pens and ink pads.



Sentiment is again from Fun and Fast Notes, punched with the Word Window and layered on top of the Modern Label punch,



So, a quick post from me today, it is Josh's birthday on Saturday but he is having 3 friends round for a sleepover tonight! One night I will not be too bothered about going to work, avoiding the DVD/X Box fest and probably being generally uncool! ;-)

I also have training with SU! on Saturday, one of the many great events we get to go to with this fab company! If you would like to know more about joining SU! then drop me a line and we can have a chat, don't forget this is the last few days of SAB, last chance to get your hands on FREE stamps when you purchase and FREE stamps when you sign up too! email me now with your order/questions!
Thanks again for my Birthday Wishes,
Big Stampin' Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. AWWW this is sweet SJ love this image, I have this one, thanks for the sweet inspiration girl!!! HAPPY HAPPY Birthday sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the colors you used! Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...