Wednesday 9 February 2011

More Punch Bunch

Hi there,
I am back today with the second card we will be making in class next week, I think this might be my favourite of this months makes? I just love the colours, Regal Rose, Baja Breeze and a touch of Pear Pizzazz, gorge :-D
a close up of the sentiment, we will be layering it up plenty as per usual ;-)
and this yummy die cut border is from the Nursery Suite papers too, isn't it the best? it is topped with a strip of thin taffeta ribbon in old olive but I think it matches beautifully,

So that's card number 2 for this month, if you want to join us time is running out to reserve your place, email me for more details
Thanks for stopping by today,
Stampin' Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Good morning, I am going to try and visit all of my followers to my blog to say hi and have a look at what you have been up to. You have some beautiful things on your blog - one talented designer I would say.

    Best wishes Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and pretty!! Such gorgeous colors!! I so want that SU punch. On the wish list it goes!
    Beautiful creation!
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO SJ I LOVE these colors together, this is fabulous!!! Such a beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-You for any comments you may leave, I appreciate the time it takes to do so and I love to read them all :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...